PVC roofing is made from two layers of PVC roof material with polyester added in between the layers to act as a reinforcement. The layers in a PVC roof include additives to make the material flexible, UV stable, and to prevent curing.
PVC is a type of plastic well known for its affordability along with its durability. Because of its benefits, PVC is one of the most frequently used types of plastic around. PVC material is able to be processed into a variety of products with unique performance characteristics, one of these products being modular roofing systems. PVC offers a great material to use in modular roofing in large part because of its durability. Even in harsh conditions and climates, this reliable roof membrane will hold strong.
- White reflective color
- Tear/puncture resistance
- Increased chemical resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- UV and ozone resistance
- Heat-welded seams for greater reliability
- Easy, three-step installation to reduce the chance of application errors
- High reflectivity for greater energy savings
- Simple repair to reduce your ongoing maintenance costs
- Guarantees are available up to 20 years when using PVC mil Smooth Membrane
Contact Us today to Schedule a Free Estimate